Subject: Re: Barrhill Community Council, A714
From: "James Clegg" <[email-masked]>
To: "Frank Claytonsmith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:37:30 +0100

Our programme of works for the A714 this year includes extensive
patching work being done at the moment, surface dressing from Blair road
end to the D&G boundary in the next couple of weeks and resurfacing from
Hallowchapel to Daljarrock and a small area near Laigh Letterpin, which
should be done before the end of July.

I hope this is of help.

Regards

Jim Clegg
Team Leader - South
Roads Maintenance Services
South Ayrshire Council
Burns House
AYR KA7 1UT
t.  01292 616316
m.  07971 120325
f.  01292 616340
e.  [email-masked]

>>> Frank Claytonsmith <[email-masked]> 26/05/2006 10:39
>>>
At the community council meeting on Tuesday evening concern was 
expressed about the state of the A714.  We are aware that some repair 
work is currently going on but I was tasked to ask you if you let us 
know what sort of program/schedule you have for this road this year.
-- 
Regards,

Frank Claytonsmith , secretary

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************

Visit our web site at www.south-ayrshire.gov.uk